Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Saturday 20 December 2008

Back in Singapore this evening. I haven't yet decided where I want to go for the next 2 weeks or maybe slightly more, starting Christmas. There is a country I badly want to visit for the literature but it is somewhat intimidating to travel alone and I don't know if I have the nerve. I have been warned to stay confined to its safe boundaries if I do head there. However, I feel lured to its infinite possibilities. I could choose a country for the daunting or the familiar but will have to make up my mind by Monday. The travel agent knows of my indecisive ways and says she will wait and in any case, flights are still spotting seat availability for international outback regions, so I shall meet her on Monday to confirm everything. We will work things out and I shall buy my ticket and that will be that. And then once more like the quintessential adventurer that I am, I shall be off on the spur of the moment and as too, as often is the case, at an odd hour sometime in the night.