Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Wednesday 6 February 2008

I wrote a book review and Blogger wiped it all away. Oh well...one of those things and I'm trying not to get cut up about it. It happened I remember a couple of times in my career as a magazine journalist, when I lost precious articles on the computer. And it's just as distressing now as it was then. I don't have the heart to write another book review so maybe tomorrow.
On a lighter note, I bought several books today..a couple of hardbacks and some paperbacks. Oh yes...and also the latest literary journals like TLS and The London Review of Books. I live for these moments. I won't talk about my writing at this point except when I've accomplished something for publication or performance... I'll let you know first thing. But I am working towards this, of course. Oh, shucks about the book review! :-)