Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Friday 5 January 2007

Desperation is the only vitamin I pop at the moment, that commands energy into my writing.
Have started my stage play in earnest.
Nothing to lose.
I love struggling about with the mechanics.
Not like the telly script which was simply a comissioned deadline. That didn't do anything for me.
The replies I received to a few international playwriting competitions were friendly but the truth is, I've never been good at competitions.
I need to move quickly now for my play, in some other way.
It's amazing how my spirit is gliding so easily into theatre which includes comedy.
Perhaps it's the freshness and newness of it all.
I suppose my novel manuscript followed me through troubled times and that's why it fails to drum up the same thrill.