Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Wednesday 3 January 2007

Today made me review my feelings a lot about where I was going in life as a writer and individual.
Sometimes with me, it helps to pray because of my infinite belief in Christ and no matter how ridiculous that may sound.
After all, things do happen for me when I pray so who's anyone to say.
I had a bad night with disturbing memoried dreams and on waking up, my spirit was imbued with an odd heaviness.

It's times like these when I think what am I doing - that the whole prospect of acting comedy or publishing anything feels like standing on the precipe of a jagged cliff.
What a nonsensical notion!
And like a how-do-you-think-you're-going-to-get-there... That there's-no-lucky-star kind of feeling?
It's very hard to progress at times like this - you just feel you want to turn away from your dreams especially if it's not the norm.
But I think of how important it is now with all the wisdom I've picked up from the past to stay more industrious than ever - to presevere - even if there's no joy for awhile - even if things still feel like a weight on my shoulders.
Even if I can remember no poignant quote.
And even if there's very little optimism being straddled around.
It's very hard realistically speaking but still possible to live the dream with vital planning, hard work and a bit of luck.
Best not to think of the destination that even in its grandeur may prove terrifying but simply I think, to take things one step at a time. Not even one day that may be to difficult for a time like today but just a step and it will help.