Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Wednesday 27 August 2008

Update

I haven't been able to blog as often as I like but I hope to make up for this with the writing project which I'm involved in and which will be ready in December or January. My mind is totally preoccupied with this at the moment. It will mark a small milestone for me, hopefully the start of many other things. I'm really having fun living in Europe. Everything feels so vibrant.
I'll keep a little diary of what I'm up to and when my project is ready, I'll show you the diary so you know how I went about it all. It may prove an interesting read.
I shall have to forget reporting on the majority of publishing news internationally for the moment but I will be updating my blog as often as I can on books, reviews and other thoughts on writing, which I've always loved to do. I will have a post for tomorrow.