Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Wednesday 20 August 2008

My book review of Yasmina Khadra's The Attack featured on Iranian website

My earlier review of Yasmina Khadra's The Attack is currently running on an Iranian website called Iranian.com

Another 2 articles are still on hold and I don't know if they will see the light of day.

Arabic literary websites are normally closed sites and it is very hard to have something submitted published. Blogs may be alright but for everything else, the editor will study your work and maybe you will be published or maybe you won't. There were others after me that had their work displayed and I thought I'd be rejected. But one review made it. Here on this website, I currently make up for the 1% of non-arabic writers.

If you click here you'll see mine under the name Suzan_Abrams, titled Bomber - Sharing the Pain.

Labels: ,