Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Friday 8 June 2007

Thanks everyone for the encouraging comments yesterday. My love for writing & literature has returned. I find I just want to go back to the writing. My true self is to write obsure literary things...when I was younger I had all these dreams. I just remembered how it felt like then to dream and hope of getting published. To be honest, I haven't tried. I haven't sent my adult fiction out to publishers for years...I need to get that excitement back once again and to seriously think of submitting my work. When I was in my early 20s, I had dreams to be painted in a Parisian garret, to talk about life in cafes, to write, write and write. Lots of poetry and stories. I hope it's still not too late for all of that.