Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Thursday 7 June 2007

I'm well now. Everything back to normal. I'm probably where I am at the end of April when I was making plans to travel and then got sick. I may discard this blog which just isn't working for me anymore and open another. It's obvious to me anyway that I discard blogs as easily as I do men. :-) If I do, please don't worry about your links and references. I won't delete this blog as such but will leave everything as it is. And I will add on the pictorial images of links and references at least, even to the new one. I still haven't decided the way to go. I wonder, how you would feel if I placed my fiction on a blog. Would you be likely to read it if i posted my writings? Please let me know. I want to write something obscure and literary.