Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Monday 4 June 2007

It's quite a hard road to recovery for me. Because of the lack of nutrition earlier. I can't even remember that I used to write poems and stories. I'm just trying to build my strength up physically now. And I need to come out of a slight depression that I may have fallen into unconsciously because of what happened last May. I just need to build my motivation up. I need some new excitement urgently. Otherwise, I feel I'm just existing. I'm moving slowly with everything right now. Even my steps are a little gingerly. I often make mistakes when I write. I don't seem to fathom things very clearly unless I read something through slowly. I can't read long fiction at the moment. - This is because of the depression. I just need to get my nutrition back. But otherwise, I look fine. No one can tell anything if they didn't know. I should be flying next week. I don't know if it's some psychological fear of my stalker in the past that's led to all this, especially once I decided I would travel again.