Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Thursday 10 May 2007

I visited some blogs today and will visit the rest tomorrow. It wasn't 4 beastly days of illness but 5.

The first things I wanted to do when I knew I was going to be well or rather when the fever finally broke was that I wanted to eat - hadn't eaten in about 2 1/2 days and that I wanted to write a collection of my traveller's tales. I just had such an impatient desire to write my stories as if I had missed something beautiful that had been snatched from me.

I went to ask for a multi-connector pin with which to fit my laptop and other electrical gadgets. As I'm staying in a very nice backpacker place managed by a very close acquaintance (I've known for some years now), and I am surrounded by friends because I know all the staff, they were naturally shocked.

I looked too pale, I should be resting. What on a earth did I want with a multi-connector pin.
I guess I'm a writer through and through after all. Now, I just have to work on getting myself published properly. Thank you, everyone if you still come this way. Just catching up on the visits.