Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Monday 23 April 2007

A new post today

I have my wireless broadband for another 4 days or so, still here, so I should be able to post as usual. The alternate postings will be from next week. I should be in Malaysia but in a different place for 2 weeks, and then I will go somewhere already. :-)

I have to catch the air fares before the steep summer holiday hike that starts from June and stretches till August-end. I just wanted a bit of a beach life first before heading back to a city. I don't know if this is possible.

Even now while writing this post, I think of how it felt like, sitting in a tequila shack/bar eating an ice-cream, listening to African drum beats (the loud music) and watching the oceans roll about in the Zanzibar on a hot afternoon. My heart immediately leaps with trepidation and excitement. It yearns with an ache to have that moment revived for me.

I thought my passion for travel was over but apparently not.

I am terrified...of earning my way through it all, but I'm more afraid of doing nothing and letting life pass me by. I am also fearful that I may not have time to meet all my ambitions. Life can certainly be thrilling in a strange, unknown fashion if you're up for the game.