Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Sunday 22 April 2007

Change in my life

Major change in my life. Moving locations. So at the moment, no wireless broadband.

Slowly going back into travelling, even against my will. :)

I travelled 8 years & was hardly in Malaysia. Then I came back to Malaysia for awhile. When all of you who read me now, knew me, I was already here but my life was very different before. It was engaging, colourful, dynamic...I lived a vibrance I took completely for granted. I also want to look up a few good friends in England and Australia who have long given up on me. At one time, I used to visit each country so often, everyone thought I was just down the road. Such was the intensity of my lifestyle. If I'm very lucky, I may still be able to do that.

A year of a sedate life has just about done it for me though. Never thought I'd say this. I'm not afraid of adversity & love adventure. In this quiet year, I started writing creatively again and rediscovered myself as a writer. I'm more focussed, more sure of the kind of work I want to produce and I have churned out lots of material in the past 13 months or so.

Now, it's time to evolve yet again. More sure of plans in mid-May. But I am already on the move in a few days time. though I'll still be in my country.

I used to live by the sea in Tanzania and also in Kovalam Beach, India. All call me back furiously. At the moment, I feel compelled to go to a beach in a different country and live the hippie life - make new friends, write, enjoy experiences...you know live and let live...before I return to civilisation somewhere in England or Australia.

I will still visit some of my blogger friends. Not to worry. If I miss your posts, I will catch up no matter where I am. There are internet cafes everywhere, even near oceans. I want to finish my play & hope to be published somewhere along the way. Cannot go back to the routine life. Not unless I have to.

So I will post on this blog once every 2 days for now. Those who read me always will know that I have been posting everyday for a year without fail. And in the last few weeks, twice a day. Such writing energy! :) Anyhow, if there is nothing tomorrow, do stop by, Wednesday.

P.S: I will still take part in the Skint Writer Writing Competition & also contribute a story for Child-Without-A-Voice, no matter where in the world I am. So if you are still reading me now, not to worry Derec & Ray.