Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Monday 30 April 2007

My life is to be haphazard.

After today, I should settle for some days before a rush picks up again but my lifestyle will never be subdued as from when you first knew me. It's changed.

But to feel disconnected & surreal... How does one explain the ridiculous with dignity and to search the clown from the frown. I just want to savour experiences - not countries (so don't be deceived) - and write. Though I've collected a sackful of adventures, I feel it's time for another list of colourful episodes. I desire to venture into the unknown.

My journey is a selfish one. Because of this desire to feed my life as a writer, I can be quite ruthless in achieving this goal. I'll catch up with your blogs really soon. - susan abraham