Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Friday 27 April 2007

Dead Sea Jordan - visited October 2002 (lowest point on earth)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

And I ran like the ocean, racing the camel on the sand, which offered rides and childrens' delights in the gullied well of the deep earth's locked up land. And I saw the purple sunset wearing shiny blue hues, a garland for heaven's haloed band. And the polished mirror of the Dead Sea sparkled up mud for beauty and corals of salt that licked my heart like sugared malt. And the lights of Israel spotlighted a flicker from where burly Egyptians campfired their supper. And so I raced the camels on the sand from where the silent mother sun tenderly craved my dusty happy hand.- susan abraham
Picture Credit to: JordanDeadSea