Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Sunday 29 April 2007

Thoughts

I am so restless today. I have to pack. I won't talk of experiences until they happen. The thirst for adventure & the unknown cradles me with an undue cosetting madness to which I succumb like a proper child of the universe everytime.

This extraordinary craving for knowledge on a strange footpath. Such a quaint charm to clothe me again slowly and steadily.

I don't even know what to write honestly. I used to know my posts beforehand but I am so impatient now - properly stressed out - with packing & planning I cannot think. In a way, I feel disconnected but I like living on the edge of episodes that have passed and with more to come - ever different yet merging one into the other; like paradoxes nestled in a prism. - susan abraham