Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Saturday 2 September 2006

Analysis


I find it a daunting affair, selling my comedy to literary agents.
I really do. It's a situation I find somewhat painful and fearful.

I realise that I'm possibly a satirist writing on comic Indian life in exaggerated situations. Perhaps I could expand on this craft to write on other things as well.

But I carry the nervous feeling that sketching humour is a bit like walking a tightrope. Just one slip and everything falls flat.

Currently, on my blogroll is AC Black's Literary Agents. One of the most legitimate directory lists, it's now an updated 2007 edition. It holds not all but several of the newest addy and requirement details of literary agents worldwide, the major players being the UK & US.