Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Thursday 17 August 2006

My Quotes & a little on my writing life


Rules crown conservatism like a dowager with a starched head. - Susan Abraham


In a painting, there are words that masquerade as pictures and pictures that sound like words. - Susan Abraham


Writing Life:

Today, I contact the showbiz agents that I have in mind, in London. Really terrified yet something I feel I must do. Call it an inkling of the spirit...an intuition of the sense. I seem to know the destination of my vision but not to know how to get there... Not physically speaking that is, but metaphorically speaking...
Meaning the stories and plays, the poetry and all of that. All the same, I am excited. Must think very carefully how to word my letters.
They say that 'time and tide wait for no man'. And I suspect, the ocean will never wait for me.

Top picture from Great Expectations (1998)