Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Monday 14 August 2006

I'm sorry my blog is no fun to read. No fun at all.
I won't enjoy exuberance until I return to England or another international destination just before that, in this next month or two.
London and Melbourne house all my favourite bookshops, cafes and also friends.
Right now, I'm struggling to get that one appointment abroad with an agent or publisher.
I am not reading books that are new and fashionable.
I am reading world classics - the more ancient the better - and am interested in philosophy. How stuffy is that?
My life is not a playground at all at the moment...just a bloodied roller-coaster.
It's work now and play later.

So I'm afraid my blog is no fun at the moment. No fun at all. And I admit sadly, neither am I.