Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Sunday 13 August 2006


I'm applying to British showbiz agencies, that don't just represent actors as their mainstay but also provide a staple for media writers in film, drama, and television. I have had radio plays aired some years ago and can write a script if required too, with relish. Just tap the rusty brain a little.

I am applying to be represented by an agent.
So my choices widen from just the author's agent.

I think that because my ambitions are multi-layered, it doesn't matter what comes along first; an agent or a publisher. A children's picture book, a novel or a script. As long as I get to the destination of my dreams.
I believe whatever comes first for my portfolio, other things will follow as a matter of course.