Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Tuesday 15 May 2007

My spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. I can manage a few blog entries for the Guardian Books Blog but that is all. I am too spent for my own blog, something I could take so flawlessly in my stride before. I mean, I have all these stories in my head and want to write them down for you like I did once before but it's still hard. I want to share my thoughts and of what is happening right now but even that is hard. No one else seems to have caught any kind of virus but me. It is just taking a little longer to recover than I like. I'm eating like about one meal a day. I do drink more coffee. All bad. I know. I know. But at least, my metabolism is high and I can get things done. Today, I finally managed a couple of letters to friends abroad to say I'm coming. Even doing this simple thing took so long. Once this is over, I hope not to get ill again for say, about a year.