Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Wednesday 4 April 2007

I have 2 blogs now: Writing Passions & Susan A.

I have a film review posted on my newly-opened Wordpress blog which is called Susan A .
So I have 2 blogs now.
I shall post something on each one with the same intensity. It's so new I haven't placed any links in yet. Wordpress is for hard-nosed commentaries & reviews. My interest in literary discourses, fashion, film, art & philosophy that are burgeoning everyday.
It will be good to reinvent myself over there.
It also appears professional and streamlined with automatic categories.
But Writing Passions stays as well. I can't do without it. It is my cluttered toyshop.
I will still write here as usual. Nothing changes.
Eventually, I hope to link both these up with my own website.