Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Wednesday 20 December 2006

The tv producer has asked me to produce a test script with a December 31 deadline.

Observing my childrens' poems & stories, he said that visualisation stayed my strength. But there's a very BIG 'But' here.
That I needed to apply more visualisation details so that a child pictures images at almost every turn of the eye.
I needed to simplify my still somewhat difficult words by writing English clumsily. I have to master this when writing for children.
He said the safest platform for the telly show was to recall my childhood years as a 9 year old & to stay in that frame of mind while writing my scripts.
Practise he added kindly would eventually make perfect.
Shooting begins in mid-January 2007.
As a freelance writer, I'll miss the studio buzz.

Labels: