Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Friday 8 December 2006

I've posted an entry everyday for a long time.
But I find that very hard to do at the moment.
I used to be a happy woman, just writing out my stories.
But something bad happened and that joy left me.
I cannot rise from the ashes.
In these last days, I've tried and tried.
So I shall stay that dead woman buried in the sand.
I'm sure I'll feel better in a few days if I go away now.
I just need to go away now.
My friends, carry on with your wonderful short stories, poetry and passionate rants.
I'll gradually catch up with all your posts when I return early next week.
That's awhile for someone who's blogged everyday.
And then I'll see how I feel.
I will return very shortly. I just need to go away for now.
Wait for me.