Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Friday 15 September 2006

No internet connection till Tuesday

Hello everyone,

How nice of you all to read my funnies and poetry!

I think the spinsters put a spell on me.
Or else the tubby gril with eels from the scabs of her scalp, cursed me good and proper (Love potion No.7 Part 1)

I use a wireless broadband for my internet connection but it spoilt yesterday. Telecoms says they would need to 2 working days and it doesn't count the weekend. One to 2 days after thatj. I just hope the technicians fix my stuff sooner rather than later.

I've had to come to the cybercafe to write this. If the connection doesn't come back on Tuesday, I'll still visit your blogs and post a funny story this Tuesday.

In the meantime, I'll be plotting on my laptop : Love Potion No.7 (Part 2)
and another funny
that reads something like:

True Secrets: My best friend was prayed and prophesied a lie...she believed she was a spaceman who could fly on the sly.

(I'll visit my blogroll friends as usual, on Tuesday and catch up with belated comments on the posts I missed).

Have a great weekend.