Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Tuesday 12 September 2006

Ouch...my foot!


by Susan Abraham

Ouch...my foot, your shoes like wood! Baby, you dance so good! Ouch...my
foot, your
shoes like wood! Baby, you dance so good! Ouch..my foot, your shoes like
wood! Baby, you dance so good! Ouch... my foot, your shoes like wood!
Baby, you dance so good! Ouch...my foot, your shoes like wood! Baby
you dance so good! Ouch...my foot, your shoes like
wood!
Baby, you dance so good!
Ouch...my foot, your shoes

like wood! Baby, you dance so good! Ouch...my foot, your shoes
like wood! Baby, you dance so good! Ouch,,,my foot, your shoes like
wood! Baby, you dance so good! Ouch...my foot, your shoes like wood! Baby,

you dance so good! Ouch...my foot, your shoes like wood!
Baby, you dance so good! Ouch...my foot, your shoes like wood! Baby, you dance so good! Ouch...my foot, your shoes like woo...


Picture Credit: Fernando Botero