Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Tuesday 25 July 2006


Work In Progress

At the moment, I am about to write and will hopefully soon complete an older children's book (for 9 to 10 year olds). I'll call it Kidnap for now. I feel the need to write it before I lose the plot though eventually, I need to write other major things as well. Best that it's all one steady step at a time.

And I also have smaller projects like another commissioned ghost story and the like. That said, there is a precious children's tale on hold in my floppy...the very first one I started to write and that is so close to my heart but stays incomplete. It talks about my true-life experiences on the Tanzanian safaris especially with the lazy grumpy hippos and the hoity-toity flamingos who may just imagine their vain pin-ups on the cover of Vogue.