Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Tuesday 23 September 2008

My book review on Sayed Kashua's Let it be Morning was run by The Iranian online magazine on September 9 and I didn't even know. I had been waiting for the longest time.

It's very hard for a foreign writer to be published on a Middle-Eastern site at all as most of these are tightly-knit private communities. But I have managed it so I am pleased. Not everything submitted as I have discovered, is published. Even comments are held by the administrators to be reviewed. If you click on the link below and scroll down a little way, you'll find my article-header titled, Holylands - Caught in Troubles by a Few and you could click on that.

If you scroll yet further down, you will come across, another book review titled Bomber-Sharing The Pain which I had announced on this blog and which the editor had published in August.

The link is over HERE.