Kafez

Literary

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dublin, Republic of, Ireland

Wednesday 18 April 2007

Connection

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

susan abraham

A medley of confusion...in the eternal essence of our fusion...touching and embracing the core of my existence...rushing into the embers of my destruction...that I be kissed for the encumberance of my deliverance...I wait upon my blessed sedation..for this momentary revelation...that our love blown from ashes of the sea be flown to fruition...and I wait for your touch on mine...a sigh so high...in the hour that stays up late...when you come to see me...and not when you bade goodbye...when you come to me...a sigh so high...now nigh...so high...let's fly....the sky....the sky...so hiiigh and hiiiighhh and hiiiiighhhhh... and hiiiighhhh...


When you come to see me...tell me how you want me...anyway you want me...my love is free to be.



Free clip art from Designed to a T